At first, I thought my fellow blogger @tvaraj was letting me know about his nomination (for The Sunshine Award). Well, in one of those blogging moments, he used the name “Claudia”! I thought how nice, let me read this! What a pleasant surprise, to find that this nomination was actually meant for me, as well! I Claudia, of course!
I am touched beyond measure, that someone should think enough, to let me know that I have inspired them to Write On! I find @tvaraj articles, and content, inviting + interesting + intelligent. I was glad to run into my fellow blogger!
Thank You @tvaraj, of course you know that you have inspired me as well! Blessings to you my friend!
Here are the instructions for nominations:
Answer 10 questions about yourself
Nominate 10 other bloggers
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they ‘ve been nominated
Incude the Sunshine Award avatar somewhere in your nomination blog
Share the love and link the person who nominated you (see above!)
As part of this nomination, some questions are asked, and therefore I’ll answer as follows:
Ten Questions Answered:
- I always paint my bedroom a shade of purple! This started when as a young girl, I asked my father to please make my room different! So, he asked “what color would you like your room painted?”, I said “purple”. “I’ll need to paint the eighteenth century carved corner blocks’ flowers too,” I thought; and so my room was different!
2. I am an animal lover, can’t help it!
3. Royal Watcher, since age 10.
4. Luv foreign languages!
5. I studied fine arts painting, my professor was a student of one of the 20th Century Modernists.
7. I learned the mind must rest, to receive the Universal teachings!
You must learn to be still in the midst ofactivity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.
8. I have dedicated my life to Love (Luv a continous work)!
9. I believe life is best lived as a “romanticist”. A small gesture, makes a big difference!
10. I listen to my wisdom, and the Holy Spirit’s guidance.
So, that’s a bit about me! Thanks again for joining upon this fantastic journey! The bloggers that have inspired me are:
I have nominated these fellow bloggers for many reasons, or a single reason, but one thing is certain, they have each touched me in a marvelous way! Thank you all, and of course there are many more, but they already have lots! xo