A favorite painter, Jean-Baptisite Corot, is often rememebered when looking at trees.
I always look at how Corot painted those branches, that touch the skies, and just for a moment I am in that space that touches the painter.
- New Ultradense Planet Found; Astronomers Baffled (news.nationalgeographic.com)
- The Artist (kmc2240.wordpress.com)
- Head in the clouds, feet on the ground (sixglassesofwater.wordpress.com)
- The Painter (hastywords.wordpress.com)
- Nurturing Visions. (stevebeadle.wordpress.com)