You know you want this!
- Jalapeno Chicken Salad (temptingthyme.com)
- A New Take on Your Favorite Bar Food: Buffalo Chicken Chili with Blue Cheese Crumbles (johannaelsemore.com)
- How to Order Indian Food (apartmentguide.com)
- Indian Spiced Burgers (potlook.wordpress.com)
- Nosh on the Best Food from the Southwest (apartmentguide.com)
- Chuck Steak Cumin Stew (cucinaceri.com)
Just because the warm days have left us does not mean that we can’t enjoy summer staples. This is an egg salad with a protein boost and spice kick. I thank my mother for this recipe. She would make this with potatoes and hard boiled eggs and put it in pita bread to make warm sandwiches for lunch. I left out the carbs and added more protein with the chicken. Also, this really is figure friendly because it has no mayo that normally lathers typical egg salads. The cumin adds a comforting warmth and stuffed into a toasted pita pocket, this will be your next go to weeknight dinner this fall !
1lb chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces
4 hard boiled eggs chopped
1 medium onion, diced
1 tbsp of whole cumin seeds
1 tbsp of olive oil
1tsp of chilli powder
salt and pepper to taste
View original post 105 more words