One of my favorite stories is the one about the hot dog vendor. Maybe it's because I love hot dogs, or maybe it's because it is such an insightful story.
Perhaps you have heard it before. There’s this guy who runs a hot dog stand in the city and he does pretty good with it. Good enough in fact that he can afford to send his son off to college.
- Motivation Mon-er Tuesday: Got Destiny? (theenduringmind.wordpress.com)
- Free-will, Destiny and Doer-ship (timothywong.org)
- Mendelssohn's "Essential" and "Unessential" Destiny of Man (kprudchenko.wordpress.com)
- Lancome's Destiny Cube (fabsugar.com)
- Oakland A's still look like team of destiny (espn.go.com)
- You Are In Destiny (pureglory.net)
- Our Destiny is Ours to Make....Their Destiny is Ours to Shape (ctworkingmoms.com)
Just because the warm days have left us does not mean that we can't enjoy summer staples. This is an egg salad with a protein boost and spice kick. I thank my mother for this recipe. She would make this with potatoes and hard boiled eggs and put it in pita bread to make warm sandwiches for lunch. I left out the carbs and added more protein with the chicken.
- Jalapeno Chicken Salad (temptingthyme.com)
- A New Take on Your Favorite Bar Food: Buffalo Chicken Chili with Blue Cheese Crumbles (johannaelsemore.com)
- How to Order Indian Food (apartmentguide.com)
- Indian Spiced Burgers (potlook.wordpress.com)
- Nosh on the Best Food from the Southwest (apartmentguide.com)
- Chuck Steak Cumin Stew (cucinaceri.com)
A few weeks ago I made an offhand comment in...well, a comment about making these cupcakes as a way to spit in the eye of all my friends with dietary restrictions. This recipe has animal products, refined sugar, alcohol, gluten...pretty much everything you need to cut people out of dessert time except for nut allergies. The comment was born out of break-up aggravation and anger, and I figured channeling that through defiant cupcake baking was more productive than lashing out or boring my friends.
- We've Been Eating Cupcakes Wrong Our Entire Lives (businessinsider.com)
- Baked & Wired Wedding Cupcakes (traveleatrepeat.com)
- Cupcakes can grow leaves (gingercarter.wordpress.com)
- Mishmash Monster Desserts - The Frankenstein Cupcakes are the Perfect Halloween Treat (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
If you are a blogger for a mid-sized company, or trying to build a B2B's reputation, growing your readership is an ongoing objective. This is the same challenge that all business bloggers and individual bloggers struggle with alike.
I have always thought Twitter was a marvelous way to help grow your blog readership by helping others grow theirs. Bloggers supporting bloggers.
Image by Jetske19 via Flickr
WHEN: The event takes place between October 25-29, 2012.
WHERE: Lingotto Fiere at Via Nizza 280 in Turin, Italy.
Buy TICKETS here.
"Slow Food’s approach to agriculture, food production and gastronomy is based on a concept of food quality defined by three interconnected principles:
Les pigments de Van Gogh, Gauguin ou Monet sont-ils solubles dans une étude colorimétrique ?
Dans une démarche plus artistique que scientifique, Arthur Buxton (son site : www.arthurbuxton.com) nous livre des tableaux tout à fait fascinants*. Mesurant les principaux tons de couleurs des plus grandes oeuvres d'un panel de peintres du tournant du XXe siècle, cet artiste les restitue sous la forme de diagrammes circulaires qui, réalisés en séries, nous offrent une vision inédite de la palette de nuances de leurs auteurs respectifs !