What a delcious concept to Mother Your Own Business! Well it should be Mothered, after all don’t our clients need it sometimes? On this Mothers Day, I thought it particularly important to focus on getting a bit personal in business.
Getting personal may take a nicely baked cake, a half-baked idea, or a good swift kick in the pants!
Mothers Day 2012, let’s also give our Moms some kudos, after all she helped create the entrepreuneral genius that your are, and have M.D. stand for Mothers Day!
Just a thought! So, Mother your clients, and reward your Mom! Genius. Of course!
Notes: A Purse shaped cake is a good reminder that the relationship still involves $$$,
prompt payments are still expected, as per contractual obligations (Mom is very
proud of this last line)!
- The Promise of Motherhood. (mynewfavoriteday.com)
- Kelebogile Leepile: my mother, my heroine! (mzantsipatriot.wordpress.com)
- A New Appreciation for My Own Mom (blogher.com)
- #Mother’s Day (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- Tim Tebow Spills His Secret: The Key to His Success (celebs.gather.com)